¿Y si mañana renunciara a todo aquello que equilibre la balanza?

30 abr 2012

Hallelujah

I used to say I won’t became,
that kind of man that I always hate,
but your life has also change my point of view.

I used to be better than I am,
maybe your shine has blinded me again,
but just a word came to my mind, returning…

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah…

There was a time when we were both,
maybe we were right, or maybe wrong.
But know I only keep thinking on you.

There were no storms; there were no more lives,
logic only existed by you and I.
In our days they called us,  hallelujah .

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah,hallelujah…

Maybe tonight, talking with the stars,
them should tell me how to land.
And never been hurt again because you.

I’m sorry again, but I don’t know,
how to escape for all my faults,
I only know to love you, and that old-fashioned word.

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah …

Forgive me please, I only was raving.
Love is not when you are coming,
and I say thanks ‘cause I’ve understand that for you.

And now believe me when I say,
that you will never come again,
Be sure that I will miss you in all my hallelujah.

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah...

Now be proud, you have made me cry.
Now I promise you; no more lies.
The next time I’ll see you I’ll also cry.

Remember that you’re victory,
of our war, of our slips.
And I’m sure you’ll also cry listening hallelujah.

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah...
You will cry... hallelujah.
I’ll never mind… hallelujah.
I’ll life my live… hallelujah.
All my wishes, will die, far from you…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario